Thursday, November 8, 2018

Adventure #29 - The Hauler Parade

(Today is 1/16/2019. I have gotten behind in posting, but that's nothing new. After writing that last post back in November, I literally froze! Something like a brain freeze but without ice cream! I literally hurt all over! Then I realized why...grief had hit me like a brick! Upon returning to my routines, FMF notification arrived with the New Year prompt, Better! What a Godsend, as I was beginning to feel better. Life with triggers can be challenging to navigate at times. Love, understanding, patience, meditation, and prayer help, allowing me to continue on. So here we go...)  

When we went to pick up our friends at their hotel where many of the drivers stay, this was the scene outside...


They were parked on each side of the road, and even one was between them...


I had hubby drop me off so I could get closer, while he went around the other way to pick up the friends.

After some shopping, we made our way back to the track. Browsed around showing them all the new changes. Added some race flags to the trailer, and waited for the hauler parade to begin.



 With the new layout, there are no more trailers in front of us, just parked cars and the road. Perfect for viewing the parade.




Afterward, we just hung out, BBQ'ed some dinner, watched a movie and played some dominoes.

Tomorrow is Pole Day and a trip to the infield. This weekend is going to be full of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment