Saturday, March 10, 2018

Adventure #11~ Included Some Weather Delays

Still moving rather slow. Spent the morning catching up with the neighbors.

Decided to check out the midway before heading to our seats.
This was the elevators we use to take to our old handicap seats. To see some of the things we talked to the track about come to life is awesome!
Love being in my seat (OK, my space since I had to change to handicap seats due to the broken shoulder) for drivers introductions. Seeing the drivers as parents is so awesome!
After 47 laps the rain delay came out.

In 2013 NASCAR unveiled the "Air Titan's". 
Drying the track after a rain just got faster!
They began their mission about 1:30 PM
Sometime after 3:00 PM we were back in our seats waiting for the red flag to turn green.
Though it had some awesome racing, being up in the handicap section means it gets cold when our weather isn't the best. I distract myself by using my camera to check out the infield. 
Or play around with the Fan-Vision!
I was thankful the race finished in time for us to have dinner with our son and his awesome family. It's become a tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment