Monday, March 12, 2018

Adventure #12~ Perfect Day for a Race

I made it to the last race of this journey.
Eleven days of some of the most interesting times that weren't planned along with a broken shoulder.
As planned we were in our seats for driver introductions.
I love zooming in and checking out pit lane!
I also love BIG trucks! I love how they line up perfect for a photo!
I do miss not being over there!
It would have been the last race that those seats would be used.
I worked my butt off to get on that side again.
Now it is part of history, our journey, but not this adventure as planned!
I'm reminded...
For us to be on this trip was because of Him, and the many prayers sent up. I cherished every moment and gave praise for why I got to experience these adventures.
And the winner was...
Kevin Harvick!
My view of our last lap around the RV area. The next morning as we leave I snap one last photo, come the fall, it will be different.!

No comments:

Post a Comment