Sunday, March 4, 2018

Adventure #7 - The BIG 40 at the Pennzoil 400

So the 4th has arrived!

Not at all like I had planned, hoped, or dreamed!

Even when you have planned it for close to 18 months, something could always pop up, and it did!

Things we had wanted to do had to be replaced with things I could do. This was to be about both of us, not just one. It was supposed to be our Now. And. Forever. When I explained to him what I was planning pre-break, he liked the idea so much we moved it to another date. I am not going to jinx it by announcing it now. I think it's going to be perfect however it happens.

Here are some moments from our day.

We even picked up a cake! Not at all what it was suppose to be, but enjoyed what it ended up being.
This is going to be an anniversary we will never forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment